Tuesday 20 November 2012

Got 20 minutes? You have got time for an AMRAP!

My Mom is in town and she's all eager to figure out what CrossFit is and why I do it..
so I thought I'd take her for a little intro session.
I just completed my CrossFit level 1 coaching certification  and I love introducing 
people to my passion... that is CrossFit.

So this is what we did.. AMRAP? what does this mean? It means you complete "as many rounds as possible" in a given period of time. I chose an AMRAP with just body weight exercises to show my Mom how effective this simple workout is in such a short time.

WOD
 20 minute AMRAP of:

250m row
15 body weight pull ups
15 push ups
15 squats


The goal is to keep pushing through the series of exercises with little or no rest 
for the whole 20 minutes.
Deb kept pace and rocked it!!!

Beast Mode with Mom!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment